shri Mahesh Sharma
- Department : Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change,Ministry of Culture,
- Constituency : Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Party : Bharatiya Janata Party
- Date of Birth : Wednesday, September 30, 1959
- State Name : Uttar Pradesh
- Permanent Address : 404, Sector-15 A,Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh. Tel : (0120) 2466666, 2444444 Mob : 09873444255 Fax : (0120) 2544488
- Education Qualifications : M.B.B.S. (University College of Medical Sciences & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi)
- Present Address : 404, Sector-15 A,Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh
- Email Address : email@example.com
He is a doctor by profession, a social activist by passion and a politician by compassion. Fondly called as ‘Doctor Saab’ by his supporters and opponents alike, Dr. Sharma is known for his people centric approach, hard work, social commitment & administrative capabilities.
He is an epitome of rural wisdom and an inspiration to millions of youth who leave their homes in small villages, at early age, to make a successful career and do something big for the society.
Dedicated follower of Rastriya Swayam Sevak Sangh (RSS) since childhood. Actively associated with ABVP during student career and thereafter joined Bharatiya Janata Party as an active member. Actively participated and managed previous eight elections of Lok Sabha / Vidhan Sabha held at Gautam Budh Nagar. Contested 15th Lok Sabha General Election,2009, but lost by about 15,000 votes. Elected as M.L.A. from Noida Legislative Assembly Constituency, Uttar Pradesh in March, 2012. Elected as M.P. from Gautam Budh Nagar Parliamentary Constituency, Uttar Pradesh in May, 2014. It is the first time that a Candidate in Gautam Budh Nagar Lok Sabha Constituency won in all five Vidhan Sabha Constituencies falling under it.
Awards / Honours
Honorary Doctorate from Amity University. Business Sphere Award (Trophy) for the year 2009-2010 titled Best Super Speciality Hospital for the Masses presented by Dr Farooq Abdullah & Dr. Ramesh Pokhariyal ‘Nishank’. More than 200 National & International awards from different fields (Social work/ health awareness programmes). Noida Management Association Award – 2007 awarded to Kailash Group of Hospital. Indira Gandhi Appreciation Award 2006. Delhi Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Award 2004-05. Invited to International Convention Centre OSAKA-Japan, in 2003 as a Speaker & Panelist to discuss about ASIAN VENTURE BUSINESS. UP State IMA Award – 2002. Giant’s International Award – 2001 for Social Service. Delhi Medical Association Award – 2001 for Community Medicine Services. Lion’s Club Award – 2000 for Social Service. Rotary International Award 1998 for Social Service. UP State IMA Award in 1989 for Best U.P. State Annual Conference Organizer. “Effective Personal Productivity certificate from Leadership Management International Texas (USA) in 1999.