shri Jagat Prakash Nadda
- Department : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Constituency : Himachal Pradesh, Rajya Sabha.
- Party : Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Date of Birth : 02 Dec 1960.
- State Name : Himachal Pradesh.
- Permanent Address : Vill. Vijaypur, P. O., Auhar, Tehsil Jhandutta, Distt. Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh.
- Education Qualifications : B.A. ,LL.B.
- Present Address : 801, Brahmaputra Apartments, Dr. B. D. Marg , New Delhi. 110001.
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
About/Political Activities and achievement:
Jagat Prakash Nadda was first elected to the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly in the election of 1993, he was subsequently re-elected in 1998. During his first term, he served as the Leader of his party group, from 1994 to 1998. He was the Minister of Health and Family Welfare and Parliamentary Affairs during his second term. Nadda was elected for another term in the 2007 elections. After Prem Kumar Dhumal formed a government, he inducted Nadda in his cabinet, as cabinet minister responsible for HForest, Environment, Science and Technology, from 2008 to 2010. Nadda did not seek re-election to the Legislative Assembly in 2012, and instead got elected to Rajya Sabha, Indian Parliament's upper chamber. In 2014, during a cabinet reshuffle, Prime Minister Narendra Modi made Nadda, the Minister of Health.